Tuesday 1 April 2008

www.andreashauser.com


Intercultural Training

Arab World and Latin America


It has taken a while, but now finally the time has come to announce the launch of my new webpage on the topic of Consulting, Management and Training in Intercultural Contexts:



With this latest web presence, I respond to the increasing demand for my intercultural trainings for Middle East and Latin America.
The importance of this issue cannot be underestimated, since it is to a suprisingly large extent responsible for the final success or failure of many projects.

Over the last months, I have experienced a strong growth in request for my services in the field of intercultural trainings and seminars. Recent feedbacks show that especially the combination of my on-site business experience as well as my personal motivation for the respective cultures is well received.

The authenticity that I convey by having stepped into many cultural pitfalls myself proves to be a very strong and beneficial asset. I do offer seminars for selected countries in all of which I have gained personal and professional experience with public and private sector institutions on a management level.

More information on the training concept and core elements for the cultural realms of the Arab World / Middle East and Latin America can be accessed on www.andreashauser.com:



Front Page of www.andreashauser.com


Being confronted with a foreign culture does not only have direct implications on daily work and life abroad. It is also highly interesting and exciting from a personal development point of view.

To illustrate this, I have put my understanding into the following words:


EVERY TRAVEL IS IN THE END

– BY MEANS OF FOREIGN CULTURE AS A MIRROR –

ALWAYS A TRAVEL TO ONE'S INNER SELF



Please be invited to visit -- I will be looking forward to receiving both positive feedback and constructive criticism on my new website!



Andreas Hauser


No comments: