Tuesday 28 January 2014

Destinations: Panama


Intercultural Impressions: 
Panamá

It has been ten years since my last visit to Panama. And how things have changed since than is simply amazing! 

So during my Latin America trip in January 2014, I simply had to go and catch up with the latest developments and meet some dear friends. And I was truly amazed in what ways Panama has developed...

Here are some of my impressions - enjoy and share!


Cool - I like! ;-)


Tantula bar -- priceless terrasse view


Just like in Germany - but no arms!


I just love seeing the Panama Canal


Always again a fascinating experiences


Local dangers are different


The skyline of the city


Fresh ceviche at the fish market


Impressions from the Pacific Ocean


Sunrise at 6:30 am


Leaving footprints...


Great view from the old town


This is Panamá !!!


Colorful handicraft: molas


Street scene in the old town


Beautiful colonial heritage


The famous Panama hat - made in Ecuador!


Great outdoor atmosphere


Late-night bar with Caribbean feeling


Statue for Balboa overlooking the Pacific Ocean


New addition to the skyline: el tornillo (the screw)


A last view over the city at dusk...


I just loved being back in Panama and getting a feeling for the country and the city where I spent so much time working on projects some ten, twelve years back. And I am proud of what has become of the place!!!



Andreas Hauser

Consultant Trainer Coach
International Management & Leadership

www.developingculture.com


No comments: